Spring Loaded Line Stop (SS3000/TS-5000T/BE)
Spring loaded line stop replacement for “STANDARD” Daiwa SS3000/5000T & 5000BE spools.
Self-fit for the mechanically minded only, please use send in option if you are not confident fitting to your own reels.
Self fit instructions:
- Remove old plastic clip and brass pin. Gently knock it out with a centre punch.
- The line stop will fit the hole at this stage but you need to elongate the existing hole IN A DOWNWARDS DIRECTION approximately 0.5mm with a small round file so the spring can be added.
- Fit the line stop in the hole.
- Fit the spring onto the stop. (note it is tapered, the large diameter goes against the inside of the spool)
- Hold the e clip in a pair of long nose pliers and fit into the groove on the line stop while holding down the spring between your finger and thumb.