- Emblem X5000T
SELF FIT OPTION IS RECOMMENDED FOR THE MECHANICALLY MINDED ONLY.
Spring loaded line stop replacement (RED) for DAIWA EMBLEM-X 5000 T spools & similar 4500/5000 S X & H models with the plastic spool. Not suitable for the larger Emblem Pro 5500 models with the aluminium spools.
1) Remove the retaining washer & old plastic clip. Also, remove the pin the retaining washer was on.
2) To fit the line stop, you need to elongate the existing hole IN A DOWNWARDS DIRECTION approximately 1.2mm with a small round file so the stop can fit through.
3) Fit the line stop in the hole.
4) Fit the spring onto the stop. (note it is tapered – the large diameter goes against the inside of the spool)
5) Hold the e-clip in a pair of long nose pliers and fit into the groove on the line stop while holding down the spring between your finger and thumb.
6) Pic for illustration only. Spool not included.